Dispensing Optician Jobs South West London
Optical Jobs South West London
Salary £24,000 - £35,000
Opportunity to progress into a management role
Our client are a successful boutique practice in South West London. Because of our clients growth they are looking for an ambitious, like-minded, client focused dispensing optician to join their hard working team. If you have ever thought about what it would be like to be part of a high performing team that gets spectacular results and has fun in the process, then this role will be perfect for you. If you haven't yet found the environment and people that bring out the best in you, and you want to be part of something big, something you can be proud of, then you're the kind of person our client are looking for.
So, what does the role entail? The boutique are known for their eyewear and high level dispensing is the core of the business.
The role is perfect for you if -
- You are passionate about eyewear and style
- You enjoy dispensing eyewear and are confident and can do it with flair
- You like to make personal connections with clients, whether that's on the phone, in reception or in a dispensing consultation
- You get a buzz from being on the shop floor, seeing browsers, selling, getting involved in the day to day tasks that happen in a boutique business to create an exceptional customer experience
- Your are skilled in communication, understanding customer perceptions, building personal relationships, delivering an experience, and being able to step in at any stage of the customer journey
- getting involved setting the practice up each morning, greeting clients as they arrive, making drinks for clients, quality control and checking in client's eyewear
- You'll do whatever it takes to deliver an exceptional experience to a client
- You understand what it means to be a hard worker and are able to withstand the pressures of a fast-paced deadline-driven work environment
- You are confident and communicate confidently to reassure clients that they are in capable hands
- You are articulate, confident and have an outgoing personality
- You are able to give world class service, and are genuinely interested in building strong and enjoyable relationships with clients
- This is the ideal position for someone who wants to continue to learn, and expand their abilities and deliver the highest possible level of dispensing expertise alongside a world-class customer experience.
What is required to be considered for this opportunity?
- At least 2/ 3 years experience in working in an optical practice.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude with 'no excuses' is absolutely essential to thrive in this position
- An ability to sell yourself as well as the services
- Ability to work as part of a busy, flexible team
- Helpful and approachable.
- Ability to multitask and keep on top of lots of details
- Dispensing experience is essential although qualification is not necessary
- A positive outlook, tons of enthusiasm to learn and 'can-do' attitude are most important
To apply for this Dispensing Optician Job or enquire about additional Dispensing Optician Jobs contact Flame Health, Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile 01158 114365 alternatively email [email protected]
Flame Health & Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business.