Pharmacist Jobs Honiton
Wax removal Jobs East London
Hearing Care Jobs Greater London
Flame Health has a fantastic new opportunity for a wax removal specialist to join our independent clients young and vibrant team. The ideal candidate will be an audiologist with a minimum of 12 months experience. Microsuction experience is desirable, however, training can be provided for the right candidate.
Our client is an independent audiology clinic that provide the highest level of ear care services to patients, As an independent audiology clinic that is expanding quickly, there is scope to progress in
your career for the right candidate.
• Ear wax removal – microsuction, irrigation, and instrumentation
• Hearing screens and pure-tone audiometry
• Fitting of the latest digital hearing aids
• Experience working as an audiologist
• You must be an honest and responsible individual
• You will be organised and professional, as well as empathetic
• You will be committed and willing to learn
• You must be punctual and considerate to scheduled appointments
• You will be committed to ensuring that patients are given the highest levels of care
• You must be able to work independently, with remote support available throughout your clinic
To apply for this wax removal Job or enquire about additional Audiology Job Opportunities - Contact Flame Health on 0115 8114375 - email [email protected]
Flame Health LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business.
If you are a member, please login to Apply.LOGIN REGISTER APPLY
Here is a small selection of similar jobs to this one.