SEARCH OUR LIVE DIRECTORY FOR JOBS
Pharmacy Technician Opportunity In Aldershot
Flame Health - Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician - Aldershot
Flame Health’s Pharmacy division are currently recruiting for a Pharmacy Technician in the Aldershot area, on behalf of one of the leading Pharmacy chains.
Discover what it’s like to work in a fast paced environment, where colleagues are focused on delivering gold standard service and care. There’s a lot more to it than dispensing medicines. Every day you’ll have the opportunity to make things better for customers in all sorts of ways, such as support for giving up smoking, reviewing customers’ use of medicines, checking blood pressure or testing for blood glucose levels. And it’s very much about supporting our communities, by making the best healthcare choices available and convenient for local people.
The company is committed to finding the very best Pharmacy Technician / Accuracy Checking Technician out there.
Talented and driven professionals who can deliver the highest quality healthcare service to their customers.
· To be able to dispense prescription medicines ensuring attention to detail and accuracy are maintained at all times. To be able to talk to customers and offer information in a confident, friendly and professional manner, so their customers think their staff and service are great and will visit their Pharmacy again.
· To be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council as a Pharmacy Technician/Accuracy Checking Technician.
· You will have completed a recognised training course for an Accuracy Checking Technician / Pharmacy Technician.
· You will have completed your annual Continuing Professional Development requirements.
· They will provide weekly briefings on departmental performance and update you on any promotional events/ new company initiatives.
· Ensure all customers think their staff are great by providing a friendly and professional service.
· Offer appropriate information to customers on common ailments, symptoms and products.
· Take time to understand the customers’ needs, explaining the benefits of the products in a way they understand and only selling products that are right for the customer.
· Advise customers on the range of Pharmacy services available.
· Support and deliver Pharmacy services according to the Standard Operating Procedures.
· Support and deliver the dispensing process according to the Standard Operating Procedures.
· Assess the legal appropriateness of dispensed prescriptions.
· Deal with clinical and legal queries from Healthcare practitioners within area of competence.
· Respond to customer queries in relation to prescription medicines, informing the Pharmacist of any complaints.
· Ensure all dispensary routines and Standard Operating Procedures are followed.
· Ensure dispensary and consulting rooms are clean, tidy and free of clutter.
· Ensure all prescription administration is accurate and completed on time.
· Bring promotional activities and company initiatives within the team to life.
· Actively strive to meet departmental targets set by the Pharmacy Manager.
· Carry out all procedures accurately to protect profit and ensure the company trades safely and legally.
· Support the Pharmacy Manager and Duty Pharmacy Manager with the supervision and development of other members of the pharmacy team through coaching and feedback.
· Be supportive of, and willing to help, colleagues and management at all times.
· Maintain a personal development record with the GPhC and complete corporate and departmental training.
· Keep up to date with legal and professional developments in pharmacy
· Maintain annual registration with GPhC
To apply for this Job or enquire about additional Pharmacy Technician Job Opportunities in the UK - Contact Flame Health on 0800 0850858 or email: [email protected]
Flame Health LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business