SEARCH OUR LIVE DIRECTORY FOR JOBS
Professional Services Consultant Wanted in the North-East
Flame Health Optical Sales - Professional Services Consultant - North-East
Company car, laptop, iPad and mobile phone provided
Flame Health Associates are seeking a Professional Services Consultant in the North-East, on behalf of a market leader within the competitive Contact Lens Market. Our client has built their reputation on being dedicated and inventive within this growing sector. The relationships that have been generated with Eye Care Practioners across Ireland and the UK are very strong and have helped the business become best in class.
As part of the UK & Ireland Professional Services team you will works towards positively influencing the prescribing habits of eye care practitioners (ECPs) through on-going training and education and provide clinical support to both external and internal. You will work closely with a range of customers to positively promote engagement with the company brands and the contact lens category amongst eye care practitioners and retail staff. To also help elevate the professional profile of the company throughout the optical industry for the UK & Ireland business.
- Work within a team of Professional Services Consultants, each aligned to a geographic sales region for internal and external local training purposes, in addition to having responsibilities for national events and initiatives.
- Drive contact lens performance in optical practices through the delivery of clinical, product, communications, contact lens category and retail training to drive behaviour change and sales growth. This training may happen in or out of practice.
- Develop, promote and deliver company-approved training material through presentations and practical training at practice training sessions and across a range of events including workshops, seminars, conferences, trade shows. Many of these sessions may be CET accredited with the General Optical Council and will be delivered in accordance to their standards.
- Respond to product/fitting queries that arise from ECPs and practice teams, either directly or through training of appropriate staff.
- Regular co-travels with Business Development Managers within the local region to help develop their clinical knowledge and support customer meetings.
- Contribute to development and delivery of training programmes for the sales and marketing teams, at induction and established levels.
- Provide clinical and/or product training at internal events and meetings in accordance with business objectives.
- Work with Account Managers and Marketing teams on clinical strategy for specific accounts.
- Offer opinion and counsel on new product development at pre and post-launch stage.
- Support Marketing teams in the development of ECP-facing materials to ensure engagement and technical accuracy.
- Develop and introduce practice development programmes that maximise the company product awareness and drive contact lens category growth.
- Write clinical and educational content for trade press, symposia, conferences and exhibitions.
- Assist in the management and/or delivery of clinical product trials and practitioner evaluation surveys.
- Keep up to date with contact lens fitting, clinical practice and the latest news on training and coaching techniques.
- Keep up-to-date and proactively report on market trends, category news and competitor activity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High levels of personal commitment, work ethic and professionalism to reflect service and support that fully meets or exceeds customer expectations and the company’s brand promise.
- Ability to empathise with customers individual requirements for support and training.
- Ability to present with positive personal impact.
- Strong coaching and facilitation skills.
- Strong personal presence, networking and communication skills.
- Proactive and able to work successfully alone as well as within a team to pre-determined objectives.
- High energy self-starter as well as strong cross-functional team worker.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word preferred.
- Previous experience in management or other leadership roles preferred.
- Suitable candidates will be based in North-East England.
- This role is field based and will require frequent travel across UK & Ireland.
- Occasional European and international travel may be required.
- Company car, laptop, iPad and mobile phone provided.
Qualified GOC-registered Optometrist or Contact Lens Optician essential.
- Strong clinical experience in contact lens fitting and patient management, across a range of lens types and modalities.
- Confident speaker with ability to deliver engaging and informative clinical presentations and workshops to an optometric audience.
- Qualified and practicing Optometrist or Contact Lens Optician for a minimum of 5 years.
- Full, clean UK driving license required.
To apply for this Professional Services Manager job or enquire about additional Clinical job opportunities in the United Kingdom - contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email [email protected]
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business