SEARCH OUR LIVE DIRECTORY FOR JOBS
General Practitioner Wanted In Croydon
Flame Health Jobs - General Practitioner - Croydon, Greater London
4-8 sessions available
A competitive salary up to £85,000 (full time equivalent) and excellent benefits!
Flame Health have an exceptional new role in a Croydon based practice for a General Practitioner. The GP will provide a full range of Primary Care services to the registered patient list, whilst having the support of nurses and the general practice Health care team
As the General Practitioner you will be encouraged to support and participate in the development of clinical areas within the site, whilst providing leadership and a high standard of care within primary care and in accordance with local and national guidelines.
* Providing the full range of medical services
* Participating in providing a range of services in line with local and national enhanced services
* On call service participation
* Taking responsibility for specific clinical areas as agreed with the Lead GP
* Providing training and support to staff members and improving systems and organisations
* Communicate at all levels and to a variety of health professionals
* Be responsible for maintaining professional development as required
* Working in partnership with other practitioners to offer appropriate advice on care practices, delivery and service development
* To actively participate in the practice, becoming familiar with and abiding by its plans, policies and procedures
* To comply with health and safety policies
* To participate and operate within the clinical governance framework for the organisation at all times, incorporating service users and carers, audit, guidelines and risk management
To be considered for this role you will be a fully qualified General Practitioner registered with the GMC.
To apply for this General Practitioner role or enquire about additional General Practitioner roles in the Croydon region or across the Greater London - contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or by mobile on 0115 8114360 alternatively email [email protected]