SEARCH OUR LIVE DIRECTORY FOR JOBS
Account Manager Wanted In Cumbria
Flame Health Optical Sales - Account Manager - Cumbria
Flame Health Optical Sales are seeking an Optical Account Manager in the Cumbria area, for a one of the leading, global Optical Lens companies.
Founded in 1846, it employs more than 24,000 people worldwide. For more than 160 years, they have been contributing to the many technological advances in its field, including the semiconductor, automotive and mechanical engineering industries, biomedical research and medical technology, as well as ophthalmic spectacle lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetariums.
· Drive company revenue from new and existing independent opticians, through a long term partnership approach.
· To operate within company budget, and at all times be an ambassador for the company.
· To keep the CRM system up to date, and provide monthly updates of progress versus KPIs, key barriers and any intelligence gathered.
· Results driven
· Proven field sales experience for + 3 years.
· Demonstrable strong communication skills
· Proven Leadership skills
· Proven Analytical skills
· Educated to degree level
· Competent in IT skills
· Optical knowledge - Dispensing optician/ assistant or other experience in this sector OR proven ability to work within a technical market.
· Clean driving License or at most 6 points.
· Knowledge of the geographical area they are applying for.
· Strong Team player
§ Seeks first to understand, then to be understood.
§ Organises and expresses thoughts clearly and concisely, both in speaking and writing, so that others can understand.
§ Expresses ideas in ways that build commitment to them; even when familiar or unpopular, involves and fully informs others in a timely way.
§ Recognises cultural differences and communicates in ways that works.
§ Defines who his/her customers are, seeks to understand their needs; sets priorities with these in mind.
§ Works with the end result in mind, despite obstacles.
§ Recognises the most important issues, makes effective plans; gets resources in place to achieve key objectives.
§ Recognises opportunities, forms a vision of what can be achieved, challenges self and others to get the desired result.
§ Champions ideas and people to get breakthrough results.
§ Uses a variety of resources effectively.
WORKING EFFECTIVELY WITH OTHERS
§ Demonstrates integrity and high personal standards.
§ Respects and works effectively with diverse people; enables all to contribute their best work.
§ Builds and maintains productive working relationships, even in difficult situations.
Works across organisations to develop the best approaches and get the best results.
To apply for this Account Manager job or enquire about additional Optical Sales job opportunities in the UK - contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email [email protected]
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business.