SEARCH OUR LIVE DIRECTORY FOR JOBS
Key Account Manager- Nationwide
Flame Health Optical Sales - Key Account Manager - Nationwide
Flame Health Optical Sales are seeking a Key Account Manager, to work on a National basis, on behalf our client, who is one of the leading providers of Contact Lens technology.
Responsible for the management of a group of regional or key accounts with total sales of circa 10% of UK revenue. Responsible for the development and implementation of the customer specific business plans and achieving customer revenue targets. Servings as the primary customer contact and providing customer leadership.
- Ability to build, lead and coordinate cross functional resource to provide value-adding winning solutions for both customer and the company.
- Develop customer annual business plans that deliver both revenue growth and the business’ commercial strategy through understanding customer needs and KPIs and the impact on their financial models, ROI and profitability / revenue targets.
- Deliver overall category growth for the customer through management of the key category drivers
- Gain acceptance of these plans by the customer’s decision-makers and internal stakeholders.
- Work with Marketing Function to develop portfolio-specific programmes which are fully evaluated and agreed to deliver maximum revenue.
- Post evaluate results and effectiveness and act on any key learnings - share learnings with team.
- Monitor and control account development spend within agreed budget.
- Manage a timely and accurate forecast and business planning tool utilising S&OP practices.
- Utilise insight through data and fact-based rationale to support forecasts and plans for additional activity.
- To develop and maintain good, professional and efficient working relationships with the customer.
- Develop an extensive contact strategy that includes buyer, controller, merchandising, marketing, store operations and supply chain.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Has strong results orientation, focusing on achieving positive, concrete results contributing to the organization’s business success.
- Shows a high level of entrepreneurship challenging the status quo and identifying opportunities to further develop the business.
- The ability to operate in a category-focused way with the customer.
- The ability to lead and conclude true ‘Win Win’ multi variable negotiations.
- Effective planning, communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to think creatively and deal effectively with the unpredictable and uncertain and seek competitive advantage from it.
- A welcoming and positive approach to change.
- Ability to lead and coordinate cross functional resource to deliver first class customer solutions.
- Be a 100% self-starter with a high energy level.
- Have a clear understanding of ROI, forecasting tools and financial evaluation tools.
- Be able to interpret and use financial and market data to influence.
- Be able to continually assess the situation and adapt behaviour accordingly.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of corporate vision and strategy.
- Recognise and understand individual’s interests and influence within internal and external hierarchies.
- High level of written and spoken English language
Extensive travel in country with some overseas travel
Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent.
Experienced as Key Account Manager in consumer or healthcare B2B business.
A competitive salary, bonus, company car and associated benefits are on offer to the right person.
To apply for this Key Account Manager job or enquire about additional Optical Sales job opportunities in the UK - contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email [email protected] Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment