SEARCH OUR LIVE DIRECTORY FOR JOBS
Are you looking for more autonomy and ever contemplated having your own Optical business?
Flame Health Optometry are currently working with a range of leading companies within the Optical market who are now looking to recruit Optometrists to become a Joint Venture Partner within their stores located in different locations across the United Kingdom. The opportunities in hand are with domiciliary specialists, Independent optical groups and market leading high street multiple franchises.
Why become a Joint Venture Partner?
As a Joint Venture Partner you will benefit from world-class marketing and PR support including national, region and local advertising, direct mail and recall mailings, national and local PR campaigns and point of sale materials which are all designed to hit the right buttons to bring customers to your store – and keep them coming back.
In addition to this leading level of support within the Optical market you would also have the benefit of a proven business development team behind you every step of the way to ensure that your Joint Venture is as successful as possible along with the kind of development and supply chain benefits that come from working with a global brand.
Flame Health Optometry believe that there has never been a better time to consider having a Joint Venture Partnership, as we are confident we can now offer a range of various different options to suit individual requirements from a financial status to multiple acquisitions.
What are the advantages?
- A joint venture partnership usually requires a lower level of financial commitment than a franchise
- If your business meets its expected targets you can typically expect to receive your initial investment back
- Unlike a brand partnership a joint venture partnership gives the partner the possibility of selling shares in the future as an asset
What are the qualities we look for?
- Good leadership skills
- Experience of people management
- Ability to demonstrate financial awareness
- Drive to make it happen – a results focus
- Passion to be an ambassador for the brand
- Desire to deliver the highest standards of professional domiciliary optical care to customers
Of course you must be a qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC.
Flame Health Associates LLP is one of the UK's leading specialist healthcare recruitment consultancies, with over 150 years of experience in the organisation.
As an organisation, we operate to International Standards ISO9001, in addition, we are Compliant Corporate Members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and are committed to its professional code of conduct.
If you are a candidate or client and have any questions regarding points raised within this Hub article, please contact us confidentially on: 0800 085 0858 – [email protected] – www.flamehealth.com