SEARCH OUR LIVE DIRECTORY FOR JOBS
Are you looking for a new Pharmacist opportunity?
- Salary flexible depending on experience
- Full time around 40 hrs per week
- Great benefits package
- No late Nights or Sunday working
Flame Health Pharmacy are currently recruiting for a very popular and customer focused Pharmacy chain. They require a full time Pharmacist within the Bath area.
As the pharmacist you will work alongside the pharmacy manager and be supported with the following duties to include controlling, dispensing and distributing medicine. Working to legal and ethical guidelines set by the GPhC to ensure the correct and safe supply of medical products to the community. To maximise NHS and retail turnover and profitability of the business through maintaining our excellent customer service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure compliance with all statutory and professional requirements of a registered retail pharmacy business AND Ensure all prescriptions are fully and accurately endorsed.
- Complete all NHS/ PCT paperwork requirements accurately on time. Ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to
- To be familiar with, understand and follow the appropriate company standard operating procedures, and ensure all colleagues are compliance
- To ensure that the Pharmacy is kept clean, tidy and well organised, with an efficient and safe workflow.
- To ensure that all customers feel welcome in the Pharmacy and are able to offer assistance at all times.
- To accurately dispense medicines to Customers and ensure medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labeled.
- To ensure the agreed level of colleagues and ensure all colleagues are trained to the required level for their role.
- To support, develop and motivate other members of the team and encourage effective teamwork
- To lead by example.
- To follow company procedures when dealing with colleagues performance management issues.
- To ensure all company procedures and protocols are followed
- To encourage the provision of all essential services and all available enhanced and advanced services in line with the pharmacy contract.
- To initiate, develop and maintain good working relationships with other local health care providers.
- Ensure high standards of dispensary stock management, reduce stock holding
- and ensure maximum profitability
You will be a qualified pharmacist registered with the GPHC. Pharmacist experience is required
To apply or for more information please contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114365 alternatively email [email protected]