Our client is a company that puts customers and teams at the heart of everything they do. They aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
The companies Pharmacy Managers go beyond just great management skills. They are looking for people who can bring commerciality and leadership to their pharmacy, inspiring every person who works there to exceed targets and deliver exceptional service.
As a Pharmacy Manager you will have day to day responsibility for your team, stock, operational and GPhC (PSNI) standards. You will receive direct line management support from your Regional Healthcare Manager.
If you have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, you could become a vital member of both the store team and the local community and could help to maintain excellent customer loyalty. It’s a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Our clients Pharmacy Managers are extremely important to the structure of the company.
- Experience of working in a community pharmacy
- Ideally have experience of leading a team
- Understanding of NHS pharmacy funding and how to maximise profit through the achievement of targets
- Ability to deliver exceptional Customer Service
- Experience of coaching and developing people (looking after a pre-reg pharmacist)
- Success in this role will enable you to take your next step within the company, as they have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
- Competitive pay and up to 33 days holiday
- Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend or family member
- Earn a bonus of up to 25% of your salary
- Competitions throughout the year to win a week’s wages during seasonal events, team nights out and much more
- Excellent training
- Internal progression opportunities
To apply for this job or enquire about additional Pharmacy job opportunities in Bridlington or the rest of UK - contact us on Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114375 alternatively email [email protected]
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
If you are a member, please login to Apply.
New users, please Apply below.