SEARCH OUR LIVE DIRECTORY FOR JOBS
Treatment Co-ordinator Opportunity in Oxford
Dentistry Jobs - Orthodontic & Specialist Treatment Coordinator - Oxford Area, Oxfordshire
Competitive salary of £19,000-26,000 p.a
A rare opportunity has arisen for a full-time Treatment Co-Ordinator to join an exclusively specialist dental practice in the Oxford Area.
The practice is fully modernised and computerised using Software of Excellence and is fully equipped using all the latest in dental technology. There may also be the requirement to work between practices at one additional location. Salary is performance related and is dependent on qualifications and experience.
· FT 40 hours per week (Mon - Fri )
· previous TCO/sales experience desired but training can be given
· ortho / Specialist/ Implants experience is preferred
· Software of Excellence knowledge is preferred but full training can be given
· Must be confident in all Microsoft office applications
· Full freedom to manage their own diary
· Ideally will have GDC registration & Indemnity as very occasional nursing may be required.
· Will need to travel to surrounding practices to support with external referral relationships
· Knowledge of accounts receivable and payable
· Knowledge of dental insurance plans
· Knowledge of reconciling patients accounts
· Ability to educate patients about their treatment plan
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Team building skills
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Decision-making skills
· Effective verbal and listening
· Good communication skills
· Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
· Very effective organizational skills
· 6 - 10 years dental nursing experience (Ideally Senior/Head Nurse experience) and/or treatment coordinator experience
· Negotiable salary & Bonus packages
· Support with training (Willing to enrol on a TCO course for example)
Candidates will be experienced and or qualified holding the National Certificate for Dental Nursing or the NVQ Level 3 in Oral Healthcare, they will also need to be registered with the GDC.
To apply for this Job or enquire about additional Treatment Coordinator Job Opportunities in The Oxford / Oxfordshire Region - Contact Flame Health on 0800 085 0858 - [email protected]
Flame Health LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business.