Advanced Clinical Practitioner Jobs Hampshire
Healthcare Jobs Hampshire
Full time/Part time/Locum roles available
Salary: £44,000 to £51,000 Depending on hours and experience
Enhanced rates for unsocial hours.
Flame Health are currently working with a growing healthcare company, dedicated to offering quality solutions and services to NHS and private healthcare partners.
This healthcare organisation is responsible for providing a variety of urgent and primary health care services across the Hampshire area
Are you looking to develope your role as a Clinical Practitioner?
Flame Health are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated practitioner, who would like the chance to expand current knowledge and skills around treating injuries and illnesses You will become part of a friendly team within an Urgent Treatment Centre at a local Hospital. You will work in a busy, supported environment providing excellent and efficient care to this local community by offering an alternative health care choice and reducing pressures on local Emergency departments.
The successful Clinical Practitioner should have some experience working as a practitioner in either a Emergency Department or an urgent care setting, but other applicants may be considered on experience. This is a fast paced Treatment Centre with around 20,000 attendances a year, you will work with both adults and children.
You will of course take a pro-active approach to CPD and you ideally will know how to use EMIS clinical IT system but training will be provided.
- Qualified non medical prescriber.
- Registered with NMC / HCPC
- Experience working in a primary care, same day/urgent care clinics
- Experience of Chronic Disease Management
- Three years post qualified
- At or working towards Masters qualification / or equivalent experience demonstrating advanced clinical practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - written, verbal (Particularly listening skills)
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Must be authorised to work in the EEC
- Mentorship course
- Minor Illness Course
- A&E experience
- Urgent care setting
- IRMER trained
- Radiology and Interpretation course
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team
To apply for this role or enquire about additional Nurse/Practitioner roles in the country Please Contact Clare Brazill on 0115 8114365 or alternatively email [email protected]
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
Applying for this job.
If you are a member, please login to Apply.
New users, please Apply below.